Перейти к публикации

Сложные эфиры в синтетических смазках. Вопросы к TomNJ

Рекомендованные сообщения

Другие ответы в этой теме

fareastwood , спасибо. 4T oil это масло для авто? У меня ПОЕ для холодильников. Becool BC POE-32.

Здесь говорилось, что можно к любому маслу добавить RedLine для улучшения. А как происходит микс масел между  (PAO+Ester+HC)+(HC+POE ISO68 Errecom)

Производитель базового масла обоих масел(PAO, HC) один и тот же.

Интересует возможность расслоения ил выпадения в осадок масел?

On 4/23/2020 at 3:22 PM, Fredy said:

It said here that you can add RedLine to any oil for improvement. And how does the mix of oils happen between ( PAO + Ester + HC) + (HC + POE ISO68 Errecom)

The manufacturer of the base oil of both oils ( PAO , HC) is the same.

Are you interested in the possibility of separation of sludge or precipitation of oils?

To the best of my knowledge from their SDSs and claims, the Red Line oils contain PAO, POE, and/or Group III base oils in various ratios.  All three base oils are compatible with each other and with other oils.  I would not expect any separation or precipitation from mixing.

TomNJ а вы куда пропали друг любезный???????????

2 часа назад, TomNJ сказал:

If you mean me, I am here. :)

Can I ask you a few questions:
1. Is there a difference in performance between POE made from vegetable fat or animal. Which are preferable to use in engine oils?
2. which NPI is better to use POE with (low OR high). Is there a significant difference in application?
3. MOTUL wrote a long time ago that the tear strength of the oil film in mineral oils is 900 kg / sq. cm; PAO-6500 kg / sq. cm; ESTER-22000 kg / sq. cm. Were there such tests?
4. there is information on the market that it no longer makes sense to add POE to oils, since modern additive packages are soluble and compatible with group III and IV. Also, the issue of oil stability at high temperatures has now been resolved due to higher quality PAO. So it turns out that using expensive POE in engine oils no longer makes any sense. Industrial oils make sense, especially in formulations with PAO for gearboxes and wind turbines. Ie POE in engine oils is already marketing. Right or wrong?

TomNJ  thank You Sir for answers.

-Can You tell more info about other USA blender-Amsoil? in PDS they write number(NoackCCS, MRV, and etc) that are better then Mobil1 or Pennzoil....

Contents in MSDS are proprietary and not available for us....

-Is it ok for Amsoil to be overpriced vs Mobil1vs Pennzoil? or in PCMO conditions they will work similar.... and there is no need to overpay for pao+III+esters like in Amsoil. Or based on GTL Quaker state/Pennzoil is optimal price/results for PCMO segment?

-What's your opinion on independent Amsoil tests? In each test Amsoil is the leader....

-Sae20 said that Pennzoil is number 1 in USA, 2-Mobil1. Is it true? GTL based products are gold standart? or Mobil1 GTL+PAO+II/III+esters are better?

-Do You support SAE20 universal advise of 10w-30 for summer and 5w-20 for winter, 0w-20 for siberian/north winter?

Изменено пользователем IliaP.

Hello I have a question. What does it look like with oil that contains PAO and ca. 5% POE is 8 years old, has it been properly stored and closed. Can you use it?

Изменено пользователем Poziom1989

TomNJ 

Томас приветствую Тебя! У меня есть вопрос. В Oilclub растет популярность присадок POE в моторных маслах в качестве присадок. Например, растет интерес к маслу Mobil JetOil 2, которое в дополнение к основе POE содержит противоизносную присадку Tricresyl phosphate (TCP). Хотелось бы узнать ваше мнение о возможном негативном влиянии ПТС на элементы поршневого бензинового двигателя.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...