Перейти к публикации

Сложные эфиры в синтетических смазках. Вопросы к TomNJ

Рекомендованные сообщения

Другие ответы в этой теме
4 часа назад, and2949 сказал:

obezlo  Так что плюс-минус это практически одинаковые масла.

Только не токсично, как написано на одном сайте. Значит противоизносной TCP нет. Т.е. получаем за 1000 руб почти литр фактически ПОЕ. Которое на авито можно купить дешевле.

48 минут назад, Valery... сказал:

Только не токсично, как написано на одном сайте.

Лишь бы не на заборе...

4 часа назад, and2949 сказал:

Лишь бы не на заборе...

Не понял реплику. Томас тоже сказал, что там нет TCP.

26 минут назад, Valery... сказал:

Не понял реплику. Томас тоже сказал, что там нет TCP.

Хде сказал?

23 минуты назад, Дюпелёк сказал:

Хде сказал?

"I recall that there was one approved formulation that contained a slightly different phosphate ester additive instead of TCP but I do not recall which one." Вот его фраза. Но похоже, я её вырвал из контекста. И общий смысл немного другой. TCP скорее всего есть.

3 минуты назад, Valery... сказал:

"I recall that there was one approved formulation that contained a slightly different phosphate ester additive instead of TCP but I do not recall which one." Вот его фраза. Но похоже, я её вырвал из контекста. И общий смысл немного другой. TCP скорее всего есть.

Шо и треба докозати

The Nyco turbine oil will look much the same as the Mobil Jet II in analysis since they both meet MIL-PRF-23699 specification.  There are no metals and only phosphorus will be shown.  I am certain this oil contains a phosphate anti-wear additive but do not know if it is TCP or another variant.  Likely TCP given the age of the formulation, but I do not know for sure.

TomNJ can I add 5% - 10% Mobil Jet or Nyco turbine to an automatic transmission to improve temperatures and improve physical performance? The viscosity is consistent, the composition is about the same. There will be no negative consequences?

TomNJ Mr. Schafer, Good evening!

Could you please share information about your experience of using DOTP (Dioctyl terephthalate) in lubricants?

What advantages does it have over polyolesters, adipates, trimellitates? Thank you in advance!

18.06.2022 в 15:37, TomNJ сказал:

I never formulated with Dioctyl Terephthalate.  We did use some ortho phthalates such as DIDP and DTDP in air compressor lubricants, but in general the phthalate family due to the aromatic ring suffered from low VI, high pour point, and lack of biodegradability compared to our other ester choices.  Terephthalates should have a higher VI and may be more suitable in synthetic lubricants than ortho phthalate esters.

Hi!

Let me ask you a couple of questions. :mail1:

1. For the manufacture of my oils, I use PAO and POE base oils in the formulations, but there is a desire to replace POE with AN. The only thing that is not completely clear to me yet is the moment with the possession of AN polarity. Mobil does not give a clear answer in its presentation. Independent manufacturers also do not give a clear answer. Do you know if AN has polarity or not? https://www.exxonmobilchemical.com/en/products/synthetic-base-stocks/alkylated-naphthalene

2. Now I use 10% POE in recipes. But, for example, MOTUL 300V 0w20 uses a combination of ~8% POE and ~5% AN.

What% POE and AN content do you think is better to choose from the suggested options (these are my test samples)

2022-05-23_14-18-48.thumb.png.4c73612b568fae1b32f4c470c0909b2f.png

3. Tell me, is there any difference between POE, which are used in the production of industrial oils and POE, which are used in motor oils?

2022-05-20_12-00-22.thumb.png.629cab34f7e41c98ec275422509a96e4.png

4. I produce products where PAO is 70% + POE 10%. For example, there is a recipe that is officially developed by INFINEUM and has official OEM approvals, i.e. this recipe has passed the entire range of bench and sea trials. Tell me, if I increase the ESTEREX NP343 in this formulation to 10%, what should happen so seriously in the formulation that it will not be able to pass the bench and sea trials again? How much can the addition of 10% POE to a typical formulation, relatively speaking, developed by INFINEUM, affect its characteristics?

2018784717_INFINEUMP6040.thumb.jpg.eaeab82ca784ad52a0cacca1368a1782.jpg image.png.9fdd48fb62b2f83a7193407d1058dea7.thumb.png.1f57140f8501f6bf96b2f7386b9e17d2.png

Thank you for your answers.

TomNJ, hello. In one of your posts, you wrote that you extended the oil change interval to a year. But there are several analyzes with a change interval of 2 years or more (at low mileage) that do not show oil degradation. Hence the question - is a replacement interval of 2 years acceptable with low mileage (2-3000), or do the analyzes "do not see" something?

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...