Перейти к публикации

Chevron Delo 400 LE 5w40 Synthetic CJ-4/SM (BOB IS THE OIL GUY)

Рекомендованные сообщения

Уволок с BITOG анализ Blackstone - нет ни PP, ни TAN, ни CCS, ни Sash

Delo_400_LE_VOA.jpg

в принципе все бъется с PDS

нормальный малозольник c MB-Approval 228.31, ACEA E9 E7, API CJ-4, CI-4 PLUS, CI-4, SM

P.S.

Если умножить фосфор 0,114% * 0,1% Sash то получается меньше произведения фосфора 0,08% * 0,15 % Sash чем в допуске VW 505.01

Изменено пользователем Vadim_Mk
Другие ответы в этой теме
to miniac007

I don't like the boron, MoS2, WS2 and other super puper nanoparticiples in my oil...

So you like Delo oils now ? :D

Изменено пользователем miniac007

I agree for aftermarket additives, but I don't believe that big blenders are better than little blenders...

I have never seen real facts to prove it: NO UOA with real statistical studies prove than big are better. So believing offers no warranty...

Moreover, history shows that powerful companies falls asleep on their victories, while the second is still progressing and eventually exceed them ...

The Delo 400 CI-4 is a very good oil too, but, unable to find it in Europe...

In St-Petersbur, Russia for example

Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W 40 (5L) (patnumber 7501) - 1 823 RUR or 364,6 RUR for 1 liter ( ~ 8.51 EUR)

Chevron Delo 400 LE 5w40 Synthetic CJ-4/SM ( 4 quarts or 3,785L) - 1 250 RUR, or 302 RUR for 1 liter (~7.09 EUR)

But other hand, Mobil and Shell doesn't sell his very interesting oli in Russia - oil for heavy duty diesel E7 E9 with API SN/SM licenses. :(:(

I have never seen real facts to prove it: NO UOA with real statistical studies prove than big are better. So believing offers no warranty...

It isn't UOA, it is very approximate test for for definition current state of oil -look at here

Изменено пользователем Vadim_Mk

In St-Petersbur, Russia for example

Liqui Moly Top Tec 4100 5W 40 (5L) (patnumber 7501) - 1 823 RUR or 364,6 RUR for 1 liter ( ~ 8.51 EUR)

Chevron Delo 400 LE 5w40 Synthetic CJ-4/SM ( 4 quarts or 3,785L) - 1 250 RUR, or 302 RUR for 1 liter (~7.09 EUR)

But other hand, Mobil and Shell doesn't sell his very interesting oli in Russia - oil for heavy duty diesel E7 E9 with API SN/SM licenses. :(:(

Liqui Molly, like Miller oil for example, are very expensive. They are part of a group of little blenders that try to sell expensive product because they claim to be better that other one. For this group of little blenders, I agree with you, there is no need to pay more for it... Big blenders products are OK for less.

The little blenders I like are the other ones who produce "normal" oil, at a better price that the big ones, like Meguin, or others.

I am interessed mainly in the ROI of an oil, so price/quality ratio. In germany, where I buy my oils, the little blenders are very well priced compared to big ones for the same quality. But maybe it is different in Russia, I don't know...

Meguin, Ravenol - they have a problem with matching oil to the specs. Our tests have shown that this stand is smaller companies - not all but the trend is clear. Typically the claims relate to low temperature properties as a topical in our climate. At -30 on 5w and you wind up in the -32 is not guaranteed for example - even though the other 5w usually give you that option and the site of the manufacturer there seems to be calming promising low pourpoint and therefore reserve the dynamics of increasing CSS. We have so happens in regions that are usually below -25 in winter do not see - that is, a 1-1.5 week you're left without wheels.

But the pourpoint temp is not in the SAE J300, so no need a spacial one to have a 5W, and is not very precise to have an idea of the perfomance of the oil at low temperature. If you want a spec on the pourpoint temp, you have to swicth to oil with car manufacturer spec which define a minimum pourpoint, like VW or others.

I will be better to only use the BPT MRV, if you can measure it.

Or better, just fit an oil presure gauge on your engine... The real BPT will be reached when you cannot get 20 PSi after 1 min ;)

I just wanted to note that the distrust of the small producers in some cases is justified. They do not comply with those characteristics on sites that post, and not in favor of the buyer "wrong." Not all, but exactly meguin (or LM, both noticed) and ravenol - yes, they are caught by the hand.

For civilized Europe small blenders dumpy their prices compared with major manufacturers, for a wild Russian - squeeze their margins tales about their German / European quality... The part Russian population beliefs that all is well an fair in the West (Europe, USA, etc) and buy their production... There are the different pricing policies of small blenders in various markets.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...