Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hi all,

Sorry to write in english, I am from Sweden and I don't write russian, by I read this forum with pleasure with google translation..

Here is an UOA of my 332 000 km 1994 Volvo 945 with B200F engine, with tractor oil Q8 1000D STOU 10W30. This car mainly does 7km trips, engine cold (no warmer), twice a day, winter (-20°) and summer (20°). So there is some fuel dilution which drop down TBN fast so I chosed 7500 km OCI.

UOA look nice with this cheap oil, despite some silicon du to air filter problem...

http://www.lubebase.com/cgi-bin/ctl/lube/Q8-T1000-10W-30?id=9818

post-4569-0-36316100-1369417079_thumb.png

Другие ответы в этой теме

Минералка для дизелей показала себя неплохо на столь пробежном движке, но короткие поездки сделали своё дело с попаданием топлива в масло и его разжижением.

I've expected lower metals. Are there any other analysis reports from your engine to compare metals ?

No other UOA for this engine, that's the first one. The next one will come next year :)

But the ppm of wear metals are inferior to the universal average for this engine on the right for more km (average of all UOAs done by Blackstone on the same engine type). So I think it is good for an engine which only does little trips with cold engine.

Why did you expect less wear ?

Изменено пользователем miniac007

Why did you expect less wear ?

zddp at universal avarage oil is about 50% lower than yours, however, metals are very close.

Изменено пользователем Alehandro

Okay, ZDDP are high because it is a multifunctionnal oil for tractors and it has to be GL-4 also.

For the universal average, I think there is 2 reasons:

- This is a cheap mineral based oil (group I) and I think americans use mainly synthetic oils now as there are cheap in US.

- With little trips less than 10km, to go to 7000 km, it is 700 starts up, engine cold (-20/-30°C here in winter), and 7 km under fuel enrichment. So the wear must be high under those conditions. I suppose americans run more distance for each trip, and with better climate.

So, despite those conditions, I am happy with those results. I thought it would be worse ! This oil is the first price I could find in Sweden... So I think high ZDDP compensate the low quality of the base (group I). I only expected to obtain those kind of results with high priced synthetic oil, not a groupe I base oil...

The problem with this oil is for me the low TBN retention. For my tractor with the same oil, despite the little hours I run it each year (60), I cannot go more than 2 years before the TBN cross TAN... So I will switch to German oils (Pennasol) as soon as I will have finished my stock.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...