Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello tovarăși!

It's nice to be here, I'm romanian and looking for some advice.

1) Ford Fiesta 6.5 2008 LHD

2) 1.4 TDCI 68BHP - JH1 F6JB1 diesel

3) 3.8 L

4) Summer time 30-40*C

5) 95% urban, taxi. I live outside the city.

6) 10k km or more.

7) I do not think I have FAP.

8) Valvoline, Shell, Yacco, LukOil, Wolf, Mobil

9) WSS-M2C-913-C

Ok. So i'm using the car for taxi, I make at least 4k km/month. Mainly in the city. I am now using Yacco Lube F 5W30, and in 5000 km I had to pour back like 300-350ml of oil. That's Ok.

I am looking for a best buy oil.

I have to choose from:

Yacco Lube F 5W30.

Valvoline SynPower Fe 5W30

Helix Ultra Professional AF 5W-30

Helix HX7 Professional AF 5W-30

LUKOIL GENESIS ARMORTECH A5B5 5W-30

Mobil Super™ 3000 X1 Formula FE 5W-30

Wolf OfficialTech MSF 5W30

If you have any other recomandations...

I have chosen ssome rather cheap oils.

But it all depends on the efficiency. I would put something more expensive if it would be better for the changing interval (like 13-17kkm)

I do not trust Mobil because of the fake batch that was sent to Europe.

And Petronas is rare to find in Romania and expensive, too

What would you guys recommend me to put in next?

With this Yacco I currently have 5k km. I hope it will last 10k km.

Cheers and spasiba!

Другие ответы в этой теме

Now I see that LukOil doesn't have 913D, it has just 913C. Is that a big or important difference?

Actually Lukoil Genesis Armortech 5w-30 has 913D approval, and lots of our researches show that these two products have the same oil inside. We don't really know why Lukoil thinks that Luxe Synthetic 5w-30 doesn't meet 913D requirenments. Maybe just to sell Genesis Armortech instead :) Like, if you want simpler oil, get Luxe, but if you wish premium quality, get Armortech. But in fact the oil in both packages is completely the same. Just marketing :)

Guys, to be exact 1.4 TDCi was developed back in 2003-2004 where if I am not mistaken the specification oil was 913A. i don't see any chance how the 913D will be much more better for the engine instead of 913C.

I think because of the fake oil on the market Formula F has a bad image. Thats way I said that he should find a geniune one.

Regards,

My car before I bought it was a Ford Romania exchange car,so the oil surely was geniune. It's bad, belive me, everyone here says that.

Actually Lukoil Genesis Armortech 5w-30 has 913D approval, and lots of our researches show that these two products have the same oil inside. We don't really know why Lukoil thinks that Luxe Synthetic 5w-30 doesn't meet 913D requirenments. Maybe just to sell Genesis Armortech instead :) Like, if you want simpler oil, get Luxe, but if you wish premium quality, get Armortech. But in fact the oil in both packages is completely the same. Just marketing :)

I looked at the specs on http://lukoil-lubricants.com/products/passenger/motoroils/00235/ and it says just 913C. But you guys know better, so I'm gonna get it as soon as I find it xD

@UNHleaSHD, now check this: 

http://lukoil-lubricants.com/products/passenger/motoroils/00361/

It has 913D approval. But if you compare their typical test data, you'll find out that they have a very little difference :) So if you look for 913D, just don't look at the specs of Lukoil Luxe - it really IS 913D :) Hope this was helpful!

Изменено пользователем WeellyTR

Hi!

I'am back! 

So... Couldn't find Lukoil so I got Wolf 5w30 MSF.

About Wolf 5w30 in 1.4 TDCI: it is horrible. it has a very bad rattling noise and when I got the chance (4000km) I took it out and put in Valvoline SYNPower Fe 5W30. It was a good oil. 

SYNPower FE 5W30: 5-6kkm taxi and the rest of 1-1,5kkm angry driving (red line) and I think it's game over for it. The engine noise changed and it is very very black.

Now I am not doing Taxi anymore and I want an oil to withstand my angy driving. What do you recommend?

I might try Fuchs Titan Supersyn F Eco-DT, Comma X-Tech 5w30, Ravenol FDS 5w30 or even Liqui Moly Special Tec F 5w30 - but all of these, except Comma, are expensive oil, too expensive.

You guys got any recomendations?

Also, someone on a romanian forum recommended me to put Mobil 1 5w30ESP or even  MOBIL 1  NEW LIFE  sau  FS  0W40 - and I don't know what to say about this.. I don't know if it's recommended. My engine is a 1.4 PSA engine (1.4hdi=1.4tci altho the oil advisors give different results between hdi and tdci).

So.. synpower fe 5w30, has a slight rattle noise from cam the camshaft area at winter cold temperatures. It made it to 8kkm. Now i have synpower 5w30 a3b4 - a bit quieter.

I need to change it and i am looking at shu 5w40. Any other recomandations in the same price range? I need something for protection (camshaft shitty material) and noise so no ford spec needed. Ty

2 hours ago, Booster said:

Hi. Could you please identify your engine. It would be great if you can tell us about the conditions of this car. IT'll the BE Then statement the easy to the make an advise for you.

I guess 0-20 is not correct option for diesel engine.

Hi. I forgot the engine size. It-s 1.4 tdci 50kw ford fiesta 2008.

I usually don-t put Ford spec oils. I hate them. Too noisy and weak. Just wondering which is better for cold weather. 0w20 or 0w30? I am thinking that 0w20 heats up more quickly and the engine runs better and faster.

В 8 мая 2018 г. в 01:46, UNHleaSHD сказал:

So.. synpower fe 5w30, has a slight rattle noise from cam the camshaft area at winter cold temperatures. It made it to 8kkm. Now i have synpower 5w30 a3b4 - a bit quieter.

I need to change it and i am looking at shu 5w40. Any other recomandations in the same price range? I need something for protection (camshaft shitty material) and noise so no ford spec needed. Ty

Mobil esp, you can choose viscosity from the range of 0-30, 5-30, 0-40. Quiet, strong, high protection

4 часа назад, UNHleaSHD сказал:

Thank you! Mobil1 is way too expensive.

Opt smth cheaper, i recommended one of the best that fits your demands. May be you can deal with the noise. Look through CJ-4 (or earlier) specification. Heavy duty oils have enough antiwear additives.

Wolf 0w20 is cheap, like, dirt cheap. I was also thinking about Total Quartz 0w30 9000 Energy. It is real cheap. But i'll try Wolf and maybe if not satisfied of the noise (this winter) I will change it with Total.
I make a lot of small trips, 80% of them less that 5km. so that's why I am looking for something thin to heat up fast and not stress the engine parts. Today I will receive Wolf 0w20 and will be waiting for a warmer day to change it.

On 5/8/2018 at 1:46 AM, UNHleaSHD said:

Oh!
I tried SHU 5W40 - it has not good. It drank a bit of it and it withstanded only 7000km, also the engine was a bit loud at first, after 4000km it became silenter.
After that I poured in Mercedes-Benz 5W30 oil. Decent oil - cheap and much quieter that SHU. I now have 6kkm with it and it's gotten pretty dark and it smells like burn so.. I have to change it.

В 12 декабря 2018 г. в 10:35, UNHleaSHD сказал:

Wolf 0w20 is cheap, like, dirt cheap. I was also thinking about Total Quartz 0w30 9000 Energy. It is real cheap. But i'll try Wolf and maybe if not satisfied of the noise (this winter) I will change it with Total.
I make a lot of small trips, 80% of them less that 5km. so that's why I am looking for something thin to heat up fast and not stress the engine parts. Today I will receive Wolf 0w20 and will be waiting for a warmer day to change it.

You can guess about engine parts stress on 0-20 only, it can be quite powerful because of viscosity. You'd rather choose Total 0-30, looks more safe to me, don't forget about HTHS.

Hi. Yesterday I took out the MB 5W30 oil, after 7kkm an it was very black and it looked a kot thicker than normal. Ehy is that?

I poured in wolf.0w20 and the engine seems quieter. We will see. Yesterday was a warm day.

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...