Перейти к публикации

Рекомендованные сообщения

Hello tovarăși!

It's nice to be here, I'm romanian and looking for some advice.

1) Ford Fiesta 6.5 2008 LHD

2) 1.4 TDCI 68BHP - JH1 F6JB1 diesel

3) 3.8 L

4) Summer time 30-40*C

5) 95% urban, taxi. I live outside the city.

6) 10k km or more.

7) I do not think I have FAP.

8) Valvoline, Shell, Yacco, LukOil, Wolf, Mobil

9) WSS-M2C-913-C

Ok. So i'm using the car for taxi, I make at least 4k km/month. Mainly in the city. I am now using Yacco Lube F 5W30, and in 5000 km I had to pour back like 300-350ml of oil. That's Ok.

I am looking for a best buy oil.

I have to choose from:

Yacco Lube F 5W30.

Valvoline SynPower Fe 5W30

Helix Ultra Professional AF 5W-30

Helix HX7 Professional AF 5W-30

LUKOIL GENESIS ARMORTECH A5B5 5W-30

Mobil Super™ 3000 X1 Formula FE 5W-30

Wolf OfficialTech MSF 5W30

If you have any other recomandations...

I have chosen ssome rather cheap oils.

But it all depends on the efficiency. I would put something more expensive if it would be better for the changing interval (like 13-17kkm)

I do not trust Mobil because of the fake batch that was sent to Europe.

And Petronas is rare to find in Romania and expensive, too

What would you guys recommend me to put in next?

With this Yacco I currently have 5k km. I hope it will last 10k km.

Cheers and spasiba!

Другие ответы в этой теме

Hello. Sorry for my bad english. I recommend:

Valvoline SynPower Fe 5W30

Helix HX7 Professional AF 5W-30
LUKOIL GENESIS ARMORTECH A5B5 5W-30

Wolf OfficialTech MSF 5W30

Choose which is the cheapest of this oils. But 10kkm is too much, when 95% urban. Make interval 5-6kkm

Hi Siog!

Thank you for the recommendation. They all have the same price +-2€

Do you recommend them in that order?

5-6k km is too short. A lot of money wasted. Our taxis are Dacia logan, either on LGP or diesel. They mostly use Castrol, Elf, Total changed at 10k km. A lot of them have over 500.000km. So no worries there!

So Yacco is no good? Someone told me that Yacco is better than Wolf.

Also I do not.know anything about oils.

P.S. your english is good

L.E. i found out that Fuchs Titan Supersyn F Eco-DT is also good on money. So any opinions on what to choose?

Before Yacco I had Aral HighTronic 5W30. After 6k km it got thinner and at 6500km I took it out.

Also: what about : LUKOIL LUXE SYNTHETIC SL/CF SAE 5W-30 ?

Изменено пользователем UNHleaSHD

Look, all 913C and 913D oils are almost the same, they use the same additive packs made by Infineum and base oils of almost the same quality, so no matter what you choose - it will be the right choice if it has Ford 913D approval. You just pick the cheapest one as was stated before and you're good to go. I can personally add Total Quartz 9000 Future NFC and Castrol Magnatec A5 to the ones that were listed earlier, but that's no use - there're tons of these oils and the difference between them is little.

About intervals. My opinion: 10k kilometers is OK because you use your car for taxi and you have a diesel engine. You shouldn't have any problems with these intervals.

Изменено пользователем WeellyTR

Also: what about : LUKOIL LUXE SYNTHETIC SL/CF SAE 5W-30 ?

It's a great choice. It's exactly the same thing as Lukoil Armortech 5w-30, but cheaper. I don't know about prices in your country, but if it's cheap, get it and forget about everything else :)

It's a great choice. It's exactly the same thing as Lukoil Armortech 5w-30, but cheaper. I don't know about prices in your country, but if it's cheap, get it and forget about everything else :)

+1

Do you recommend them in that order?

No

So Yacco is no good?

Yacco is very good too, just I don't know much about him personally

Thank you guys for the.recommendations!

I will putLUKOIL LUXE SYNTHETIC SL/CF SAE 5W-30 next time. I see it's pretty cheap, something like 20-25€.

Yacco is ok, no problems untill now. I just want to know if I can find anything better for the same.money.

But it all depends on the efficiency. I would put something more expensive if it would be better for the changing interval (like 13-17kkm)

We the guys on this forum usually think that shortening intervals is MUCH better than buying more expensive oils for prolonging them, because the second way just doesn't work (you don't get your part of bargin - oil doesn't work much longer even if it costs twice more expensive). More of all 913D are usually good in terms of durability, so even if someone having an Asian car with a gasoline engine asks for an advice about the oil here, he is usually told to use ACEA A5/B5 oils instead of ILSAC GF-5 ones because they're more durable, and ACEA A5/B5 oils usually have Ford 913D approval as well :) So if you get the cheapest 913D oil and change it after every 10k kilometers then your engine will last long.

Find geniuine Formula F 5W30 and go with it. This is the best oil for the money (look at the lab analysis in the forum). From my expirience it's one of the best in terms of fuel economy which should be good for you.

Good luck!

Find geniuine Formula F 5W30 and go with it.

I personally think it's no good for diesel because it doesn't have 913D, only 913C, and we all don't know why. And there's extremely small difference in fuel economy, because viscosity is almost the same.

Hei guys!

Thank you for replying.

If the oil is fucked up at 8k km I will change it then.

My car isnfor makeing money. If the Lukoil is good and cheap, then yeah, I will change it sooner than 10k km.

The fuel economy isn-t that much, I think.

Formula Ford is a shitty oil. Very thin and it gets thin verry easy. The engine sounds very metallic with it. And it is "eaten" easyly. And also it is not that cheap.

Ok so I-m fine pouring any oil that respects ACEA A5/B5 norm? Even if it doesn-t habe 913D?

Formula Ford is an old oil, that's wjy it doesn-t have 913D. My engine at that time needed 913c, it was sufficient.

Oh! Also, do you guys know how can I have a cleaner engine/oil? I was thinking of gettig the oil pan out and cleaning it. Anything else? Last time I got the old oil out and after that poured in some cheao oil, let the engine run for.about 15 min and took that oil out and poured innYacco. But it was back to black and dirty after the first start.

Formula Ford is a shitty oil. Very thin and it gets thin verry easy. The engine sounds very metallic with it.

Formula is good, but it's good for gasoline engines not diesel ones. You may have metallic sound because of its low viscosity, which typically is a good idea for a gasoline engine, but may not work as intended in yours. If you want to do a research on this idea, you may try Mobil 1 x1 5w-30 which had Ford 913C approval back before. The main idea of this oil is higher viscosity typical for A3/B4 (it is 11.2 cSt when the temperature is 100 degrees), but low HTHS typical for A5/B5, so you will have higher pressure in your oil system, but the oil itself will still work on making low friction. Your engine may like it, so it will work more quiet. Give it a try. Or just use typical Ford 913D oil like Lukoil Luxe and forget about everything. Your choice.

Oh! Also, do you guys know how can I have a cleaner engine/oil? I was thinking of gettig the oil pan out and cleaning it. Anything else? Last time I got the old oil out and after that poured in some cheao oil, let the engine run for.about 15 min and took that oil out and poured innYacco. But it was back to black and dirty after the first start.

It's a diesel so don't bother yourself. It would be bad if the oil wasn't black :) It would mean that the soot is placed somewhere else, not in the oil.

Maybe it would be a good idea to try an engine cleaner like Mitsubishi Shumma to decrease the oil consumption. Or try something less agressive. In Russia we usually buy LAVR for these tasks: it does the same job, but in a softer way.

Изменено пользователем WeellyTR

Got it. Lukoil is the chosen one!

Now I see that LukOil doesn't have 913D, it has just 913C. Is that a big or important difference?

Guys, to be exact 1.4 TDCi was developed back in 2003-2004 where if I am not mistaken the specification oil was 913A. i don't see any chance how the 913D will be much more better for the engine instead of 913C.

I think because of the fake oil on the market Formula F has a bad image. Thats way I said that he should find a geniune one. 

Regards,

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете опубликовать сообщение сейчас, а зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, войдите в него для написания от своего имени.

Гость
Ответить в теме...

×   Вставлено в виде отформатированного текста.   Вставить в виде обычного текста

Разрешено не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отобразить как ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставить изображения напрямую. Загрузите или вставьте изображения по ссылке.

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу.

• Создать...